Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx,And The Egyptian Museum
Take a leisurely private tour of Cairo's most famous sites: the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. With your own private Egyptologist guide to lead the way, you'll see Cairo's most famous attractions in one day. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each site.
* Private day trip to the Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Cairo Museum and Khan el Khalili bazaar from Cairo
* Guided introduction to the three pyramids
* Free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost)
* Visit the enigmatic Sphinx
* Tutankhamun's coffins and death mask in Cairo's Egyptian Museum
* Free time to shop in bustling Khan el Khalili bazaar
* Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
* Pick-up and drop-off from central Cairo hotels
Your private tour begins with a fascinating introduction to each of the three Giza pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you.
A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the remarkably well preserved funerary boat of Khufu.
Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum's most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure. During the day you will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made.
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and from Cairo Airport.
8:30am - 9:00am
Please note, tours commencing during Ramadan will depart at 08:00am.
6 - 8 hours
o Qualified Egyptologist guide
o Entrance to Giza Plateau
o Entrance to The Egyptian Museum
o Hotel pickup and drop off
o Transport by air-conditioned minivan
o Entrance to the Solar Boat Museum (if option selected)
· Gratuities (recommended)
· Food and drinks, unless specified
· Entrance to inside of the Pyramids